Thursday, September 22, 2011

Katy Perry Ready to Have Kids?

Katy Perry Ready to Have Kids?

Katy Perry isn't ready to have kids with her acting hubby Russell Brand just yet, but that doesn't mean parenthood is off the table for good.

In the October issue of InStyle, the 26-year-old cotton-candy-haired pop star reveals that she isn't going to be following in the footsteps of Beyonce -- who just revealed her pregnancy with a baby-bump-flaunting dance at the VMAs -- any time soon because she's "not yet" ready for motherhood. But she is open to the possibility down the road.

"I think if you're married, it's often in your future," Perry shares. "I think in the future -- the very far future -- when I have children, I'll have a more open approach, setting boundaries and showing them what their decisions and choices will breed."

The always affable songstress also talks with the magazine about her popularity, and how she manages to go totally off the wall (just watch that "California Gurls" music video again) while keeping her popularity intact. Turns out she pulls off all her antics just the way she wants by making sure she stands her ground.

"I'm not going to sit and be steamrolled," says Perry. "I am full of unicorns and Care Bears 99 percent of the time, but don't open Pandora's Box of that other 1 percent -- because it's there!”

Apparently the key to her token red-carpet style is the fact that she stays aware of her own personal range. "I kind of use this inner dial: Either I turn it up or down," Perry says. Dressed on the cover of InStyle in a Emanuel Ungaro dress and Louis Vuitton belt, and wearing jewelry from Deborah Pagani, Diamond in the Rough and Jennifer Fisher, Perry shows why she's turned into such a style icon. And it turns out that she gets her always-flawless makeup done in her sleep!

"I ordered a special chair from the dentist so I can lie back and wake up looking like a million bucks," she laughs. "I call it my Sleeping Beauty makeup." Sounds like a genius idea to us!

Amazing Act Akon Capricorn Anne Marie Kortright And Mum look at me Jonathan Goulet Cancer American Idol

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/katy-perry-ready-have-kids/1-a-384678

No comments:

Post a Comment