Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zoe Saldana Gets Sexy For GQ, Handles A Club Fight Like A Pro

 

Zoe Saldana is on full out media blitz this season covering and shooting for every magazine on he planet it seems like.  She shot a new spread for GQ magazine, and we've got the pics and how she says she handles club fights Colombiana style....

In the upcoming September issue of GQ mag, hitting stands August 23rd, Zoe is featured in a sexy shoot.  And she even dished to the mag what happened the night before the shoot and how she almost had to tap into her assassin character from her new movie to handle it:

Zoe Saldana was out dancing the other night when a fight broke out one table over. Her companions scattered; she stayed put. "I knew exactly what I was going to do," she says. "Kick this door, grab this, move that guy out of the way. Then I started laughing: Oh, my God, I still have Cataleya [Restrepo] in my system."

Lookin' good Zoe!

Source

Source Related Pictures Leslie Bega Source Ginger Spice Aries Arman Gambaryan Related Artists Rory Singer

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/08/17/zoe-saldana-gets-sexy-for-gq-handles-a-club-fight-like-a-pro

No comments:

Post a Comment