Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eva Mendes Covers Cosmopolitan Spain September 2011

Adding another cover to her credit, Eva Mendes is featured on the front of Cosmopolitan Spain's September 2011 issue.

The “Other Guys” hottie is photographed by Rafa Gallar for the new issue, and in her interview she confesses that it’s hard to maintain her fabulous figure, especially because she loves to eat bread.

Eva explained, “I focus on the inside out - so it's all about what I'm eating, how I'm feeding my body and how much water I'm drinking. I don't eat meat, but I eat a lot of fish and brown rice.”

“I love bread, too. People are always surprised when I eat bread in restaurants! I mostly stick to wholemeal, though. When in doubt, go dark with the food - so I stay away from white pasta, white rice and white bread and that keeps things simple for me.”

Related Artists Anna Nicole Smith Related Videos Wesley Snipes Source Related Shots Saira Mohan Pisces Josh Barnett

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/eva-mendes/eva-mendes-covers-cosmopolitan-spain-september-2011-535338

No comments:

Post a Comment