Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kim Kardashian twitter account lacerate

Kim Kardashian twitter account lacerate: Kim Kardashian is the latest celebrity to fall victim to a hacker! The hacker’s target was her Twitter account. Kim discovered that her account has been on Monday after failing to log on though she’s providing the right password. But here’s the thing, she’s able to log on to her Twitter account from her phone but not on her home computer.

Kim Kardashian twitter account lacerate

Kim took that opportunity to post tweets from her phone and is asking Twitter folks to help her get her password back. Using her phone Kim tweeted, “Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password! HACKED.”

Pisces Gabe Ruediger Source Related Photos Ava Sambora Virgo Bob Sapp Aries Scarlette Johansson

Source: http://TheKimKardashian.com/article.asp?articleid=115824

No comments:

Post a Comment