Friday, December 24, 2010

Ashley Tisdale Shows Off Shorter Hair Cut

Confession time. I've never really cared about Ashley Tisdale. I didn't love her or hate her. She's a lot younger than me and I'm not drawn to her personal life at all. Things changed a few weeks ago when I saw her on 'Extreme Makeovers: Home Edition'. A family in need had a little girl who simply adored the singer and Ashley came on the show, helped build their new house and performed for the town. I thought that was REALLY nice and now I love Ashley.Yes, it's that easy to change my mind like that.Here she is showing off a new shorter do and leaving a Beverly Hills hair salon. Do you prefer Ashley with her longer hair?Photos by FAME Continue reading

Source Related Photos Marcelle Bittar Leo Marcus Silveira Quiet he cant see you John McCain Source Leona Lewis

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/07/09/ashley-tisdale-shows-off-short-hair-cut/

No comments:

Post a Comment