Monday, December 20, 2010

Amy Adams' Pregnancy Craving Was Almond Milk

Amy Adams knew she was pregnant when she had an urge to drink almond milk. The actress, who raises 7-month-old daughter Aviana with partner Darren Le Gallo, explains the day she craved the drink.

She says, "I saw almond milk in the fridge - Darren drinks it, but I'd never tasted it - and it triggered an animal response. I was like, 'I need that,' and I drank the entire carton in 10 minutes. I looked at Darren and said, 'I think ... yeah, I'm pregnant.' "

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Fantastic Jill Arrington And Mum look at me Justin Eilers Libra Deanna Russo Best Practices Anderson Silva

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/12/20/amy-adams-pregnancy-craving-was-almond-milk-

No comments:

Post a Comment