Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Milla Jovovich Sizzles for S Moda's October Issue

Showing off a perfect spectrum of beauty, Milla Jovovich flaunts her physique for the October 2011 issue of Spanish S Moda Magazine.

The “Resident Evil” actress looks picture perfect in each shot thanks to stylist Francesca Rinciari, who dressed Milla in designer duds by Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent and Roberto Cavalli, among others.

Talking about her looks, Miss Jovovich credits her slim figure on changing her eating habits and adding exercise to her health regimen.

She explained, “Having a baby completely changes a woman’s body, so I just have to be a lot more strict about what I eat now and just keep the food really healthy rather than my old chilli cheeseburger diet. So now I try to cook and I try to eat fresh food. I take vitamins. I definitely don’t eat trash.”

Sagittirus Jason Grace Source Related Photos Thiago Silva Source Related Photos Shiri Appleby Cancer Marisa Tomei

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/milla-jovovich/milla-jovovich-sizzles-s-modas-october-issue-552065

No comments:

Post a Comment