Monday, April 18, 2011

Khloe Kardashian is in no hurry for a toddler!

Khloe Kardashian is in no hurry for a toddler: Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she and husband Lamar Odom are in no hurry to have a baby anytime soon! Even though she has been dogged by pregnancy rumors since they tied the knot, Khloe says that there’s really no rush.

Khloe Kardashian is in no hurry for a toddler

In recent interview, she said, “I’m not desperate to have a baby. Do I want children? Yes. But I’m very happy being just Lamar and I. I think a baby would add so much to us, but right now, I’m so content and so happy with the way things are. People think I would sell my hair to have a child.

Better Check this out Ivan Salaverry Better Check this out Jada Pinkett-Smith Scorpio Jennifer Esposito Gemini Alec Baldwin

Source: http://thekhloekardashian.com/article.asp?articleid=118957

No comments:

Post a Comment